Envy CBD Soothing Balm
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
Envy CBD's Soothing Balm is designed to spot-treat troublesome areas of the skin. Combining 200MG of Full Spectrum CBD and 25 other active ingredients, this topical ointment is designed to soothe and protect the skin against the elements.
Lab Certification: Click Here
CBD Strength: 200mg
Directions: Gently massage onto affected area as needed. Wash hands with cool water after use.
People Use Soothing Balm to Help With:
- Pain & Inflamation
- Skin Health
- Grapeseed Oil - Acts as a moisturizing agent that lightens skin, tightens pores, and reduces the appearance of scars.
- Yellow Beeswax - Encourages the healing of wounds by forming a protective layer between the skin and environment without clogging pores.
- Peppermint Oil - Produces a cooling sensation that acts as an anti-inflammatory agent against oil-based infections.
- Sweet Basil Leaf Oil - Exfoliates and brightens the skin to accelerate the healing process.
Ingredients:Grapeseed Oil, Yellow Beeswax, Peppermint Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Hemp Extract Oil, Sweet Basil Leaf Oil, Black Pepper Oil, Roman Chamomile Flower Oil, German Chamomile Flower Oil, Cinnamon Leaf Oil, Citronella Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Helichrysum Flower Oil, Ginger Root Oil, Pink Grapefruit Peel Oil, Juniper Berry Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Pine Needle Oil, Ravensara Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Spearmint Oil, Wild Oregano Oil, Organic Cypress Oil, Fennel Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Lavender Flower Oil
Made in USA under the Colorado Dept. of Agriculture Program.
Warnings: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your healthcare provider before taking if you are pregnant or nursing or have any other medical conditions. Keep away from eyes. Discontinue use if irritation develops. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.This product contains NO THC.